Thursday, November 20, 2008

IOTA Examination

Next week, 28 of November 2008 which drop on Friday, I`m going to have my Financial Management paper by the IOTA (Institute Of Technology Australia). By now, I havent finish my Focus Task that treated as our attendants to the IOTA. Every students of IOTA need to hand in at least 10 Focus Task to sit for this examination. From now onwards, I`m going to study hard and finish up all my Focus Task. The main point is I`m not going to blog until my I finish my examination. BUT, don worry, I continue blog when I finished my examination. Wish me luck ! ! !

5 comments:

Val said...

Jia you .....

hong said...

Good Luck to you.

Chibimoni said...

My darling lovely popia...Add oil ah. Wish u all the best for ur exam. Will be waiting for ur next post...*winks*

Chibimoni said...

Owh...forget 1 thing...i tagged u. U can do after exam. Kekeke...*sneaks away*

Tang said...

Good luck, u can do it..