Saturday, November 8, 2008

Accounting Class

This accounting class usually start at 9 am in the morning and ended at 12am every Friday. Most of time I had been late for this subject and had been given warning now...shit!!!!! For the first semester, I had failed my accounting 1 and to resit again.. And I really hate it a lot..Hate to do balance sheet, profit and loss, depreciation and what so ever. Now we are studying about the cash flow statement. I dislikes this subject is not because of the teacher is not good, is just that I don`t like to calculate and often make the wrong mistakes or dunno how to differentiate which figure is for debit or credit. How I wish I can pass this subject successfully and not need to attend this class ANYMORE ! ! !

What did I usually do when I attend accounting class??????

Hate this one ! ! %&*#@3&$@*&*%$#@




Funny Face ! ! !


Playing kung fu ??


Look ! ! !

No comments: