Thursday, November 13, 2008

Company Law Examination

Because of you, Company Law had forced me to wake up early just to revise back what had been taught and learned........

Before exam


Study... study... study...

After exam, I`m on my way back and is raining kinda heavy.........








When I returned home, I saw something that is unexpected ! ! !


OMGGGGG ! ! !


He making LOVE with his mom.......maybe he felt there is no place like home.....

Last time, it used to be very LAU SIT Cat............




4 comments:

Jeff Lau said...

wow horny kitty is very hot

Jeff Lau said...

ah!!! why you add in 'extra' information??

Oh no!

Popia said...

where got?? i already add it at the blog............."he making love with his own mom".

Chibimoni said...

yea rite...no place like its own...lol