Friday, August 22, 2008

My First Blog

This is my first time blogging. The main reason why i plan to blog is to keep all the sweet memories i have with friends within the short period as we are going to graduate soon next year. Whenever i think of what will be at or what will happen when we are on the stage of graduation day next year. Are we going to cry? acting cool? pretend like nothing happen? But for what i`m sure of, i gonna miss you guys. i really don`t know. So by right now we should appreciate the time we spend together. And let the memories keep with us forever as our friendship will last. I should blog from the very start. But anyways, now it`s never too late for me to blog. Try to catch up with me. Don`t let me snap your funny pictures or else i will place it on at HERE....hahahahaha


No comments: